2020-08-01 12:39英语 人已围观
简介出国留学网英语考试栏目为大家带来考研英语常用谚语，希望大家喜欢! 1. He knows most who speaks least. 大智若愚 2. Adversity makes a man wise, not rich. 逆境出人才 3. Love me, love my dog. 爱屋及乌。...
1. He knows most who speaks least.
2. Adversity makes a man wise, not rich.
3. Love me, love my dog.
4. Like father, like son.
5. A straight foot is not afraid of a crooked shoe.
6. Diamond cuts diamond.
7. Every man has his faults.
8. A book is like a garden carried in the pocket.
9. Time and tide wait for no man.
10. A thousand mile trip begins with one step.
11. Look before you leap.
12. An hour in the morning is worth two in the evening.
13. Be swift to hear, slow to speak.
14. Birds of a feather flock together.
15. Business before pleasure.
16. Diligence is the mother of success.
17. All roads lead to Rome.
18. Do as the Romans do.
19. Failure is the mother of success.
20. Every potter praises his pot.
21. More haste, less speed.
22. Gold will not buy anything.
23. Constant dropping wears the stone.
24. A bird in the hand is worth two bird in the bush.
25. God helps those who help themselves.
26. Great works are performed not by strength, but by perseverance.
27. Nothing is impossible for a willing heart.
28. Diligence result in success.
29. From small beginning come great things.
30. Misfortunes never come alone/single.
31. Two heads are better than one.
32. Storms make trees take deeper roots.
33. All things in their being are good for something.
34. Imagination is more important than knowledge.
35. Victory wont come to me unless I go to it.
36. Still water run deep.
37. All work and no play makes Jake a dull boy.
38. Rome is not built in a day.
39. Work makes the workman.
40. Practice makes perfect.
41. A friend is best found in adversity.
42. Experience teaches.
43. A small leak will sink a great ship.
44. Dont judge a book by its cover.
45. A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner.
46. Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.
47. No man can do two things at once.
48. No rose without a thorn.
49. Never too late/old to learn.
50. Nothing in the world is difficult for one who sets his mind to it.